TOLLESON, Ariz. -- A meat-packing business in Tolleson was temporarily evacuated Friday as emergency crews contained an ammonia gas leak.
Tolleson Police Chief Larry Rodriguez tells KNXV that crews were called to JBS Packerland near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road around 10:30 a.m. The leak was contained by the afternoon.
No injuries were reported.
Authorities were investigating. They did not immediately know what may have caused the leak.
Information from: KNXV-TV, http://www.abc15.com
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.