Tucson man stung by bees while moving his lawn
TUCSON -- Authorities say a man mowing his lawn in Tucson was stung up to 30 times by bees but declined to be taken to a hospital.
Northwest Fire District officials say the man was using a gas-powered mower Monday morning and disturbed a beehive in a bougainvillea plant at his home on the city's northwest side.
Authorities say it's still unclear if the bees were disturbed by the noise or vibration from the mower or if the mower touched the hive.
The Arizona Daily Star says a dog also received several bee stings before firefighters removed the hive.
The name of the man wasn't immediately released.