PHOENIX -- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has ordered flags at all state buildings to be flown at half-staff in honor of the victims of the bombing on the route of the Boston Marathon.
The order Brewer issued Tuesday parallels one issued by President Barack Obama that requires flags at all federal government buildings to be flown at half-staff through sunset Saturday.
Brewer says lowering the flags is a tribute to the innocent victims who were killed and the scores who were injured. She urged citizens who fly flags to also lower them.
Three people were killed, including an 8-year-old boy, and more than 170 were wounded in Monday's bombing at the famous marathon's finish line.
- Boston PD: 3 more in custody in bombing case
- U of A alum, husband injured in bombings
- Suspect influenced by strange radical
- Mosque: Suspect had 2 recent ourbursts
- Aunt: Suspects struggled with Islam
- Officials: Suspects motived by religion
- Chinese victim of blasts remembered
- Bomb suspect's wife was talented artist
- Supporters: Don't link immig. bill to Boston
- Senator: Bombing suspect shot in throat
- Official: Bombers likely sought more attacks
- Services held to honor victims, responders
- Mass. gov: No idea on bomb suspects' motive
- Boston mayor: Bombing suspects acted alone
- Police commissioner: No interview yet
- Prosecutors working to build Marathon case
- Doctor: Dead suspect's wounds 'head to toe'
- Public defenders will represent bomb suspect
- Official: Enough evidence to convict suspect
- Gov: Bombing suspect seriously hurt, stable
- FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011
- Bombing suspect alive and in custody
- 3 questioned for MA bombing involvement
- Obama: Capture closes chapter in tragedy
- Police: Bombing suspect may not have car
- Suspect's father: son 'true angel'
- Statement: Dad of suspects says sons framed
- Police: Bomb suspects spent night in Honda
- MIT police officer killed in campus shooting
- Authorities ID wounded transit officer
- FBI releases photos, video of bomb suspects
- Bomb suspect studied accounting
- Report: 15 officers injured in suspect search
- Marathon crime scene photos released
- Classmates claim suspect seen this week
- Report: Suspect should have been deported
- Classmates stunned over accusations
- Report: Leader blames bombing on U.S.
- PD: Security upped ahead of Pat's Run
- Latino bashers, I introduce you to Arredondo
- 3 dead, over 170 injured in marathon blasts
- Chuck's List: They were all first responders
- Marathon bomb victim loses both legs
- Healthy You: Dealing with kids and tragedies
- Hunter: Why I'm proud to be Bostonian
- Runner snaps photo of suspect at scene
- VIDEO: Boston blast caught on camera
- VIDEO: Runner's view of marathon blasts
- VIDEO: Scene of Boston Marathon blasts
- Hunter: Did the world change on April 15?
- Statement from father of young victim
- Hunter: Interview with the guy in cowboy hat
- PHOTOS: Explosions at Boston Marathon
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.