PHOENIX -- Four Phoenix libraries are offering late help for tax filers from 6 p.m. to midnight Monday, April 15.
Computers will be available for people who want to e-file and some printed forms will be available. There will also be IRS-certified volunteer tax preparers on a first-come, first-served basis, with certain conditions applying.
Participating library locations are:
• Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central Ave.
• Juniper Library, 1825 W. Union Hills Drive
• Palo Verde Library, 4402 N. 51st Ave.
• Yucca Library, 5648 N. 15th Ave.
There are also some pleasant freebies being offered around the Valley, as well as other deals, on tax day.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.