PHOENIX -- If you want to participate in the Phoenix special election on March 12, time is running out to cast your ballot.
"This is a special election for three propositions for the City of Phoenix," said City Clerk, Chris Meyer. "Registered Phoenix voters will decide ballot measures to amend city charter provisions relating to the employee retirement system and security for public transit vehicles."
Voters can use any one of the 27 voting centers in the city to cast a ballot:
• Aviano Community Center, 22500 N. Aviano Way
• Broadway Heritage Neighborhood Resource Center, 2405 E. Broadway Road
• Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central Ave.
• Cesar Chavez Branch Library, 3635 W. Baseline Road
• City Clerk Department Customer Service Center, 2640 S. 22nd Ave.
• Deer Valley Community Center, 2001 W. Wahalla Lane
• Desert West Community Center, 6501 W. Virginia Ave.
• Devonshire Senior Center, 2802 E. Devonshire Ave.
• Goelet A.C. Beuf Community Center, 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak Road
• Golden Gate Community Center, 1625 N. 39th Ave.
• Hampton Inn & Suites, 16620 N. Scottsdale Road
• Helen Drake Senior Center, 7600 N. 27th Ave.
• LDS Church, 3102 N. 18th Ave.
• Light of the Desert Lutheran Church, 33175 N. Cave Creek Road
• Maryvale Community Center, 4420 N. 51st Ave.
• Memorial Presbyterian Church, 4141 E. Thomas Road
• Mesquite Branch Library, 4525 E. Paradise Village Parkway North
• North Phoenix Baptist Church, 5757 N. Central Ave.
• Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish, 2828 W. Country Gables Drive
• Paradise Valley Community Center, 17402 N. 40th St.
• Pecos Community Center, 17010 S. 48th St.
• Phoenix City Hall, 200 W. Washington St.
• Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church, 1401 E. Jefferson St.
• South Mountain Community Center, 212 E. Alta Vista Road
• Sunnyslope Community Center, 802 E. Vogel Ave.
• Trinity Bible Church, 3420 W. Peoria Ave.
• Unity of Phoenix Church, 1500 E. Greenway Parkway
For more information about the election, visit phoenix.gov/elections or call the City Clerk Department at (602) 261-VOTE or TTY at (602) 534-2737.