Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
Latest News

Toddler may have accidentally started Chandler fire

PHOENIX -- A toddler playing with a lighter is the suspected cause of a Chandler house fire.

KTVK reported that when firefighters arrived Tuesday the house was engulfed in flames and is considered a near-total loss.

According to firefighters, the boy was home with his mother and uncle, playing on the couch where the fire started.

The boy and his pregnant mother went to a hospital for minor smoke inhalation treatment.

About the Author


comments powered by Disqus
Latest News