A Thursday fire at a Glendale home was set by a child who was playing with a lit candle, the Glendale Fire Department said in a release.
The fire was set in the home at 4300 W. Kaler Circle about 8:45 p.m. when the child was playing with the candle under a bed while his mother was asleep.
No one was injured during the blaze.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.