Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close
glendale_fire.jpg
The interior of a Glendale home is shown after fire set by a child playing with a candle. (Glendale Fire Department)

A Thursday fire at a Glendale home was set by a child who was playing with a lit candle, the Glendale Fire Department said in a release.

The fire was set in the home at 4300 W. Kaler Circle about 8:45 p.m. when the child was playing with the candle under a bed while his mother was asleep.

No one was injured during the blaze.

KTAR Newsroom,

share this story:
Attention KTAR.com Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus

World Class Arizona

  • Dignity Health

    World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
  • Family in Focus

    KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.