Arizona firefighters shocked while battling flames
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Five firefighters who were shocked by live wires while battling a mobile home blaze in Glendale are recovering.
Officials say none of the firefighters suffered serious injuries during Monday's incident.
Phoenix television station KNXV reports the firefighters were shocked when a power line struck a fence near the home and charged it.
Investigators believe the fire started outside and quickly spread. They are still trying to determine the cause of the fire.
The couple who lived in the mobile home were able to get out. The husband was transported to a local hospital. The wife was not injured.
Information from: KNXV-TV, http://www.abc15.com