A Mesa neighborhood was evacuated Monday after the smell of natural gas was reported near a home, the Mesa Fire Department said.
The odor was reported near 82nd St. and University.
No injuries were reported and Southwest Gas was called to the scene to search for the leak, however no hazardous gas was detected in the area.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.